Monday, April 13, 2020

Best Book Subscription Boxes

Now, I know there are a lot of book subscription boxes out there, and I'm here to list my favorite ones and tell you a bit about them.

For starters, there is the Fairy Loot Box, the #1 YA Fantasy subscription box. This box 5-6 themed items in each box plus an extraordinary hardcover book. They even revealed for the April Box there will be a blanket (which I'm super excited for, I have a very strange love for fuzzy blankets). The books are always amazing because fantasy is one of my favorite genres and the book usually comes signed by the author or has an exclusive cover or has sprayed edges! The box itself is pretty cute it's all black and has the outline of a fairy in white sitting in what looks to be a tree/nest. I'm excited to get the April Box this month!

Another favorite is the Once Upon A Book Club which offers both young adult and adult boxes, and they both have amazing themed items. Each box has about 4-5 themed items and each come prewrapped with a page number on them. So the page number represents a quote on that page that matches with what item you will get. Pretty cool, right?

Finally, there is Owlcrate which offers young adult boxes and children's boxes as well. Owlcrate does give smaller items like socks and pins and mugs, but it doesn't make it any less cool. The books are signed by the author and you get the exclusive Owlcrate edition of the book. On the other hand, there are about 6-7 items, plus the monthly book. So although these items are smaller, you get more of them.

Each pricing is a bit different than the others but I encourage you to check them all out and find which one you like the best!

"I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a book."
-J.K. Rowling

~A. Quill


1 comment:

  1. I looked at your profile and you like THE CHRISTY MILLER SERIES. I love that series so good. Anyway loved your post so good. Come check out my blog if you want.

    ReplyDelete